The Ten Commandments of Buying a Home!
1. Thou shalt not change jobs, become self employed, or quit a job.
2. Thou shalt not by a car, truck or van (or you may be living in it!)
3. Thou shalt not use credit cards excessively or let current accounts fall behind.
4. Thou shalt not omit debts or liabilities from your loan application.
5. Thou shalt not spend money you have set aside for closing.
6. Thou shalt not buy furniture.
7. Thou shalt not originate any inquiries into your credit.
8. Thou shalt not make large deposits without checking with your loan officer.
9. Thou shalt not change bank accounts.
10. Thou shalt not co-sign a loan for anyone.
If you have any questions about the home buying process, or would like additional information on the Lake Norman/Charlotte areas, please never hesitate to contact me!
Elizabeth Davis - Buyer Specialist - Besecker Homes - Keller Williams Realty - 704.995.9838
Mooresville Open Houses This Weekend - These homes will be Open this Open House Feb 12th Waterfront Mooresville - Please join me at the gorgeousMarket Update For Mooresville NC - January 2017 Market Update forRecently Reduced Listings Mooresville For Feb 1st - It's that time of the year,!
Monica Besecker - 2
Monica Besecker® - 23
Elizabeth Davis - 10
Kelly Meyer - 43
In just a few seconds, you will be searching just like a Realtor®
Our team is committed to providing the highest level of customer service while serving your real estate needs in the Greater Lake Norman area.
These homes will be Open this weekend February 18th and 19th. Call me
Please join me at the gorgeous waterfront home this coming Sunday ( Fe
January 2017 Market Update for Mooresville, NCWe are starting 2017 off
It's that time of the year, Spring !!! With new listings coming
"Helped sell our house in a timely manner~thank you!"
R & E Trinkler
This is a list of your favorite properties. We will email you if a property is reduced or leaves the market.
New & returning visitors please enter your information to login.
This message will go directly to the head of our team.